Thursday, September 13, 2012

International Rapport Square 2012

Fureai Hiroba in 2011
   On the 14th of October (Sun.), at Hirome Ichiba in Kochi City, KIA (Kochi International Association) and JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) Shikoku Branch Office will be holding the "Kokusai Fureai Hiroba 2012" (International Rapport Square), an event devoted to international cooperation.

   There will be booths selling traditional crafts from Laos and Guatemala, as well as cheap Chinese, Korean, Mongolian and Vietnamese home cuisine. There will also be Asian music and hula dancing.

   All profits from the sale of the crafts will help improve the lives of people in developing countries. For example, you will be able to contribute to the construction of an elementary school in Laos if you buy one craft item from Laos, where there are still many children who don`t have any opportunity to receive an education. We are looking foward to seeing you at this event.

Opening hours: 10a.m.-5p.m.
Contact: Kochi International Association (KIA)
TEL: 088-875-0022
Mail: info_kia@kochi-kia.or.jp

4 comments:

  1. I learned a lot from the previous parts and with this part, I didn't learn much at all.

    online game for kids
    jogos friv online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you sharing this blog article. I learned a lot from the previous parts and with this part, I didn't learn much at all. Much obliged.

    gogy games free online
    friv free Games online
    y8.com games

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can see more posts.When I have spare time, I often read your posts.I love putting together useful information, this particular publish has got me personally a lot more info
    miniclip online,
    a10games,
    Jogos online
    I went to this website, and I believe that you have a plenty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, that was a really cool read! i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful
    friv Games
    2player best free online games
    jogo io jogar

    ReplyDelete