Friday, September 20, 2019

Kochi Lifestyle Q&A

Q. I want to try out various activities in Kochi! Is there any way I can easily gather information and make reservations?

A. Yes there is! In fact, Kochi just started its Nature & Experience Promotion Campaign. Thanks to this campaign, finding information and reserving activities has gotten much easier.
 
   First, if you understand Japanese, you can search for activities at https://kochi-experience.jp/. This is the perfect place to collect information. On it are suggested itineraries, information on different places and events in Kochi, and even tour packages by various travel companies such as Jalan and Asoview all gathered together. Plus, when you find an activity you would like to try, you can reserve a place on the spot!

   Not confident in your Japanese language skills? Don’t worry! Kochi’s tourist information website, http://visitkochijapan.com/, is available in English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Thai. Information such as each facility’s address, contact details, operating hours, and more, are all just a click away. To search for activities and make reservations, check out https://en.activityjapan.com/search/shikoku/kochi/. You can filter your search by price, mode of payment, difficulty level, and more, to find the activity best suited for you.

   If you are a visual person, take a look at Kochi Prefecture’s Instagram “visitkochijapan”. Just tap on the pictures to explore local quirks and sites that are just not the same when described using words. The captions also provide a wealth of information.

   Let’s head out on a voyage, wading through the rapids of information to enjoy the mountainous volume of fun activities in Kochi!

3 comments:

  1. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago, wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we ar1e happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy .and does alot of spell
    including Love Spell
    Death Spell
    Money Spell
    Power Spell
    Success Spell
    Sickness Spell
    Pregnancy Spell
    Marriage Spell
    Job Spell
    Protection Spell
    Lottery Spell
    Court Case Spell
    Luck Spell etc. In case you need his help contact him on this email
    address wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com he is a good man
    thanks.whatsapp number +234813 648 2342

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting your lover or your ex back has been made more easy by this powerful spell caster called Dr Odion. I am Rose by name and i am from canada, the only reason why i am on this site is to thank this powerful spell caster called DR. Odion and you can improve your relationship success by contacting him through these details (wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com Or call +2348136482342) This powerful spell caster did me a huge favor by helping me get my lover back to me within the speed of light and since then my relationship has been perfect.

    any problem of yours.He is specialized in the following:

    (1)Spell for protection from danger
    (2)Spell for magic
    (3)Spell for same sex love
    (4)Spell for healing
    (5)Spell for invisibility
    (6)Spell for riches and fame
    (7)Spell to get a good job
    (8)Spell for strong love and relationship
    (9)Spell to bring your ex back
    (10)speII for Lottery
    This man has great powers and is incredibly generous.You can contact him on
    (wisdomspiritualtemple@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete