Friday, May 2, 2014

Experience Kyōgen!

Watch live kyōgen and learn about traditional Japanese entertainment with foreigners!

When
Akaoka Bentenza
   June 22nd (Sun) 1:30~3:30pm
Location
   Busu, Kakiyamabushi
Entrance Fee:
   Free (NIA members have priority. In the event that there are too many people, non-members may be denied entry) Interested parties should contact NIA at one of the following email addresses by June 9th:
Registration Contact:
 
☆Before the performance there will be an explanation by the actors.
 
Hosted by
   NIA (Nankoku City International Association)
Presented by
   The Society for the Preservation of the Yamaguchi Sagi School of Kyōgen
Publicly funded by
   The Kochi Newspaper’s Agency for Public Welfare and Culture
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete