Monday, April 21, 2014

Let’s Speak Japanese [NIHONGO DE HANASOO! NIHONGO SHABERIBA!]

   We are here to support you with your Japanese learning!
   This class is for beginners. You can also join some Japanese culture activities in the term. Our class has many Japanese volunteers that will help you study. They will provide you with information about the Japanese culture and KOCHI city. The class’s main aim is to help you speak ability will improve in our class.
 
Let’start learning Japanese!

Every Wednesday
 Time: 19:00~21:00
   Term: 2014-5-14 ⇒ 2015-2-11
*We do not have the class in the summer holiday ; <a whole month of August>  and the winter holiday ; in December 24th & 31st
   *You can join any time.
   Place: NISHOO FUKUSHI KORYUU Center (Tamura Nankoku city)
        * There is parking available
   Fee:100 yen per class.
 
*To enroll for this class or if you have any questions about this class, please contact NIA Tomonaga.   
    TEL: 090-4332-7652     
    Email: salut_steramalis@yahoo.co.jp

1 comment:

  1. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete