Friday, March 8, 2013

Genki Seinenkai Tosaben Musical 2013 “Tosa Wars”

A scene from Tosaben Musical 2012 "Ekin in Neverland"
This year’s theme is “Star Wars”!
   Luke has been forced to do strict study by his workaholic father so he can get a good job. One day, he decides to run away to his grandfather’s house in Kochi. Luke’s grandfather decides to show him “Star Wars.”
   When he falls asleep, he dreams that he is in the Star Wars universe. There, he joins the rebel forces, who are fighting against an evil corporation working to destroy the countryside. In order to become stronger, Luke must become one with his roots and master the “Tosa” power. Will he be able to save the countryside?

We’ll make you laugh again, in Tosaben!
   The volunteer group, Genki Seinenkai, which consists mainly of foreigners who are living in Kochi Prefecture, has been doing the “Tosaben Musical” since 1996. They work to interact with Kochi’s community and also to support young people in Kochi Prefecture.
   Entrance to the musical is free, but donations are encouraged. Donations are used for a scholarship that will go to a middle school, high school, or university student in Kochi that wishes to study abroad, so your cooperation is encouraged!
 
 
 
April 6th (Sat)
 
*Times listed above are subject to change.
 
For information contact: Lisa Yasutake
Tel: 088-823-9605
(Kochi Prefecture Culture and International Affairs Division)
Email: genkiseinenkai@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. I learned a lot from the previous parts and with this part, I didn't learn much at all.

    online game for kids
    jogos friv online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I'm into your pieces of writing. I wait for your posts every week. I learn many new interesting things from the articles. The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharing. Thanks for the website article.Really thank you! Significantly obliged

    gy game free
    kids friv
    y8 games unblocked 66

    ReplyDelete

  3. W hen I was facing problems, I read your articles. Luckily, they helped me so much. Since then, I have read your posts. I wait for new articles. They have lots of knowledge and tips. I hope you can upload more posts. Thank you very much.
    miniclip games,
    a10 games for kid,
    Jogo online

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it! friv play Games
    io jogos gratis
    play 2 player games

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone. I want to share my amazing experience with the great spell caster Dr Mark my husband was cheating on me and when I found out we had a fight which lead him filling for a divorce I cried and fell sick when I was searching about love quotes online I saw people talking about Dr Mark and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info I contacted Dr Mark and he told me not to worry that after 24 hours he will cancel the divorce and my husband will be back to me after I did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back, thank you once again Dr Mark you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you. contact Dr Mark through his email address on: blessedlovetemple@gmail.com He cure all kinds of sickness or diseases such as: HERPES VIRUS LASSA FEVER GONORRHEA HIV/AID

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete