Saturday, May 23, 2015

NIA BUS TOUR 2015

UNESCO World Heritage HIMEJI Castle
Presented by:
   Nankoku City International Association, NIA

Date:
   June 7th (Sun.)

Attraction:   
   HIMEJI Castle (Some parts of the costructon is designated as a national treasure)                       
   Hito to Mirai Boosai Center (The museum of protection against disasters)

Meeting Place and Time:
   ①Kochi University Agricurtural department 6:45 (International House)
   ②Nankoku City Hall 7:15

Return Time:
    ①=19:45 ②=19:30

Participation Fee:
    ¥6,500 (Please have the exact amount ready)
    ※Bring your own lunch please.

Dead line for applying:
   2015-6-1 (Monday)

Apply to:
   NIA Tomonaga salut_steramalis@yahoo.co.jp
   Let us know the following : Name, Address, Day of birth, Age and Mobile number

We will accept the applications on a first-come-first serve basis.
Let's go together!

2 comments:

  1. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i'm a bit clear. I've bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updatedjogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete