Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Amazing Kochi

Aser Chapigas Berting
   Hometown: Province of Benguet, Republic of the Philippines
   Trainee on the Local Government Officials Training Program in Japan

   Visiting Japan especially Kochi was a dream come true through my 6 month training on agriculture. It was so very exciting and interesting. Kochi is a beautiful and safe place to live in. Clean roads, green parks, beautiful mountains and loving people. I have attended parties, joined fireworks viewing and visited tourist spots around the place. I observed that the places where parties, fireworks and other events were held were even clean after. Everyone who participated in the event must clean up their mess before leaving the area. I salute the Japanese people on having this kind of waste management system. It doesn’t end there, the garbage is then separated according to type, before finally disposing of it.

   Kochi is a mountainous area with limited agricultural land. This is surprising because despite its limited farmlands, farmers still produce enough, high quality vegetables. I was amazed when my boss informed me on paprika production in Kochi. He said the production of paprika is 20 tons per 1,000 square meters which is far behind the production in my town, 20 tons per hectare. And it is not only paprika, other vegetables too have the same yield like cucumber. Japanese agriculture is really very interesting.

   Kochi transportation is also interesting. Most of the people have their own cars because it’s a necessity, especially those who have jobs far away from their homes. What makes me surprised is that old people can still drive their cars properly. This means that they are healthy and have strong eyes. I also saw ladies driving large vehicles like trucks by themselves.

   People in Kochi are the most surprising, they are kind and hospitable. When I arrived in Kochi I was welcomed with smiles reassuring me that everything would be alright. They always offered their hand should I need their help. I was so very happy and thankful that I didn’t encounter any problem dealing with my workmates and other Japanese even though I only know and understand a little Nihongo. I didn’t experience feeling homesick and I felt at home because of their kindness. Japan is really a beautiful place to live in, blessed with loving citizens. How I wish to come back to Japan again and live in Kochi someday.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    shipping bar app
    Shopify free shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really extraordinary and informational blog such a good thinking. It's in reality a great and useful piece of information. I'm glad you have this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    facebook chat login
    facebook chat support

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.
    Product discount master app, Product discount master app, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it
    friv10games club Games to play, jogos kizi-2018, gogy xyz Games to play

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates
    rally point 6 online , pixel escape online best online games , climber online best online games ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post
    game cars simulator , nighty knight free , fnaf world best online games ,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post
    free games online
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete

  8. food games
    basketball game
    soccer games play
    Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2player best free online games
    friv Games to play
    io jogos for school
    Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.

    ReplyDelete

  10. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.
    miniclip 2019,
    play free a10 game,
    Friv Jogos

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete