Friday, June 28, 2013

Kinkon Tosanikki ⑩

A series of four-panel comics called Kinkon Tosanikki appears the evening edition of the local Kochi Shimbun newspaper.




Takumi : Dad bought an iPad!
Dad : You know, to keep up with the times.
Grandpa : I what?

Dad : Using this board, you can check the Internet, email, take photos… You can even read books!

Grandpa : How do I get to the next page?
Dad : Try turning the page like you normally would with a book.

Grandpa : *lick* Whoa! It flipped!
Dad : Ack! You don’t have to lick your finger!



● Tosaben Tidbit ~ shitemiiya ~
   When the dad encourages the grandfather to turn the page, he says, “…shitemiiya.” This amounts to “shitemite” in standard Japanese, and is a casual command. In Tosaben, the imperative form becomes an i-ending for standard e-endings (drink: nome>nomi, go: ike>iki) and “-i” for “-ro” endings (look: miro>mii, do: shiro>shii), and verbally often ends with -ya.

4 comments:

  1. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.
    y8 games
    friv3play games
    friv5 games


    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really extraordinary and informational blog such a good thinking. It's in reality a great and useful piece of information. I'm glad you have this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    basketball 2018 games for girls
    draw play 3 games to play
    bicycle simulator unblocked games

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete