Thursday, May 23, 2013

The 10th Mizukiri International Competition at Niyodo River

   'Stone skipping' is a sport in which you toss flat stones towards a river in such a way that they skip across the water's surface.

   The competition is divided into three divisions: men, women, and children. Scores are based on the number of times the stone skips, overall distance, and beauty of the throw. This competition is open to people of all nationalities!

   Join us this summer at Niyodo River for your chance to become the Stone-skipping World Champion!

Location:

Competition:
   2013.8.25 sun 9am – 4pm, Registration starts at 9am.

Entry Free:
   Adults: 500JPY, Children up to age15: 300JPY.
   Registration may be completed via fax using the sheet below, or from PC or mobile phone browsers.
http://form1.fc2.com/form/?id=507671

   Competition may be canceled due to unfavorable river conditions. In this case, a notice will be posted on the website by 9pm the previous day.
   Participants are responsible for finding their own stones. Admission is free!
 
Inquiry:
   Email: ngckk745@ybb.ne.jp
 

1 comment:

  1. I just want the whole world to know about this spell caster I met
    two weeks ago,  I cannot say everything he has done for me my wife
    left me 3 years ago left with my kids I was going through online
    when I meant this wonderful man's testimony online I decided to
    give it a try and my wife is back to me now and we are happily
    married again cause is too much to put in writing all I can say is
    thank you very much am very happy   Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348136482342

    ReplyDelete